At Pathways and Real we’re constantly responding to our communities in innovative ways. We know services work best when influenced by those who use them, so we’re regularly developing new services to meet people’s self-expressed needs.
Examples of other services recently created to meet targeted needs include our:
- services uniquely design to meet the needs of older persons;
- work with the New Zealand Claims Resolution Service where we respond in times of community trauma or civil emergencies;
- wellbeing support to building owners who are part of the Earthquake Prone Building pilot run by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE);
- response to events during civil emergencies, for example the 2023 cyclone response;
- Sensitive Claims Service with ACC in the Te Whanganui-a-tara region; and our
- service to support people undergoing gender reassignment.