Pathways is New Zealand's leading national provider of community-based mental health and wellness services. We have a successful 22-year history and currently operate in communities across New Zealand.
At Pathways, we recognise that people are our most valuable resource. We value and invest in our staff, putting time, energy and resources into creating a positive work environment which includes:
- the encouragement and practical support of life balance
- competitive salaries
- generous annual leave
- training and personal development opportunities
- support to live a healthy life
- income protection insurance
- subsidies for school holiday programmes
- lots more!
We welcome applications from people who are ready to do 'whatever it takes' to create mental health and wellness opportunities that enable people to live their dreams and flourish.